For those of you not aware, we are in a major drought here and throughout the southeast. Today I went for a run at Lake Norman State Park with our cross-country team, and I was shocked at how dry the lake was. There were major sections which had NO water. It made me very sad. We use so much water during the day...showers, toilets, washing, cleaning. And the beautiful lake is drying up. I thought about how we take things for granted....like the bare necessities....God has provided such a beautiful world for us to live in. I rarely take the time to thank Him for making it all work....the water, the oxygen, the plants, the natural beauty, the weather. It's actually pretty amazing. And the weather this week (although we need rain) has been absolutely beautiful....what a blessing.
2016- A Year in (Book) Review
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment