CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 19, 2007

Christmas!

I am so excited about going home!! I realized a couple of weeks ago that I haven't been "home" in a year. It doesn't seem like that because I have seen my family (except Angie who is overseas) a few times since then, but haven't actually been to Tennessee. These are the things/people I'm looking forward to:
-falling into old routines (although sometimes I hate that I become the person I was when I left at high school graduation, it's also nice to be able to be the "child" for a little while)
-being LAZY
-seeing my cat (I haven't made the commitment of getting a pet here in Charlotte, but I love being around animals)
-driving all the way across the great state of Tennessee; it's really beautiful (even though it's a long drive)
-not having to drive 1-2 hours every day, just to do the daily routines...instead everything is about 5 min. away
-seeing my friends from college and high school who are home for the holidays
-and, of course, seeing my FAMILY, and going to my dad's church

0 comments: