CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 4, 2008

A few random thoughts...

1. Congrats to the Giants!! It's nice to see the underdog of the playoffs (and the season) rise to the top through teamwork and determination...
2. Praise God...Elevation had over 4000 in attendance yesterday!! And next week is our official 2-year anniversary! (I think it helped that we had an ex-Mafia leader speaking)...
3. I finished a huge project at work that has been causing me much stress....pray for us (in my office) because this is a busy, stressful time of the year for us as we register all our students for next year...plus manage the day-to-day...
4. I'm giving up sweets for Lent. I've never taken part in Lent and this will be a big sacrifice for me as it's one of my biggest weaknesses. But I really felt convicted to practice a little self-control, so I'm blogging about it for accountability....hopefully I'll make it!

0 comments: