
I am not a morning person. Most mornings I hit snooze for 45 min. to an hour, before actually pulling myself out of bed and into the shower. Consequently, I am usually grabbing my purse and breakfast on the way out, and hoping I don't forget something. This morning I thought about how thankful I am for granola bars. I discovered Cascadian Farms chewy granola bars about a year ago and they are my favorite! I've tried almost every kind (again because it's an easy breakfast to eat on the run) and they are excellent, although I've only been able to find them at Wal-Mart. And they're organic (which means healthy, right? :)). I usually eat chocolate chip, but they also just came out with peanut butter, which are very tasty. So there's my endorsement for the day....:)
2016- A Year in (Book) Review
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment