CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

June 16, 2008

Golf..

So, this morning I was talking to my friend, Josh, and he was leaving work early to watch the U.S. Open. Now, I only just realized that this not only refers to a tennis tournament but also a golf tourney. I ragged him a little for watching such a boring sport. When I got home from work (many hours later), the U.S. Open was still on, and Tom (kind of my second dad here in Charlotte) was watching it. He explained to me what was going on and that there was a possible big upset. So I sat down to watch. Well, guess what? Golf really isn't always boring (neither is NASCAR, see previous post)! They actually have playoffs and sudden death!! I had no idea. I realized while watching it that I really enjoy competition, and this year's was quite a competition. And it's not always about who wins...but the thrill of the fight. Congrats to Tiger on the comeback!

0 comments: