I'm trying to be thankful for the little things in life. Today I went to get my new driver's license, registration, etc. I have switched states twice already, and both times have resulted in multiple days off work and many hours of waiting and hassle with paperwork to get everything squared away. I remember when I moved all alone to NC, and after my third try at the DMV and hours of waiting only to be turned away AGAIN because of insufficient information, I just went to my car and cried.
So today I drove the county office armed with new KY auto insurance and all the paperwork I could come up with. I also had the book I'm reading (Pillars of the Earth), ready to settle in for the wait. I was praying my car would pass inspection with no problems (my cracked windshield is always a point of concern). I got there a few minutes after 8 am. After visiting multiple offices with no problems...license, voters registration, auto registration and inspection...I looked at my watch....it was only 8:30! YAY for Kentucky....you have no idea what a blessing this is! And my driver's license picture even turned out well...
2016- A Year in (Book) Review
9 years ago
1 comments:
You are a resident of Kentucky! I am so jealous.
Post a Comment