CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 5, 2012

Day 11: Co-workers

I've been blessed with having co-workers along the way who I really loved. You know the ones who you look forward to having lunch with or know will help you out when it's a super stressful day? Those are the kind I've had. Today I was reminded as I had lunch with some of our staff, and was literally crying I was laughing so hard at some of the stories from my friends at lunch (ironically, it was about their story of their fear during the tornadoes). I know that not everyone has this kind of relationship with people they work with, and I am incredibly thankful for that. I really love them. We end up spending more time at work often than with our friends or family, and I'm glad I enjoy my time with the staff in both programs I work in.

1 comments:

Kim said...

I miss the people you work with.