This week, the organization that I work for has gone through a major lay-off process, that will probably lead to more restructuring. I've seen this coming for several months, but after a time of fear and worry, I decided to put my worry on the back shelf (as much as possible). But then the time came this week....and I felt....
-relieved that I still have a job
-guilty that I still have a job
-mad
-incredibly sad about the people and programs that will be lost
-uncertainty
-full of questions
-full of prayers
-selfish
-pity
-a loss of hope
-a desire to do more
...among so many other emotions. But I was reminded twice this weekend that God is faithful during our whole journey, the good and bad, no matter what. And I love this song's reminder of that....
2016- A Year in (Book) Review
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment