I have not been a good blogger, AT ALL. But, it's been a crazy time. I'm a little jealous of my teacher friends who are off and free, because this is one of my busy times of the year. Plus, with all the changes around the bend at work, it's been a daily thing to find out about people leaving and new jobs being posted, plus we'll have at least one new employee in our building. It's such a weird time! But for all of you who love CAP like I do, I think we'll pull out of this tough time ok and grow because of it.
I've been joking about all the moving I've been doing--we are moving offices in our building and two of my other counties are moving offices or closing as well. And my roommate and I are moving to a new apartment next weekend!! So my life is full of boxes, packing tape, collecting newspaper, finding unused tool boxes, loading, unloading, sorting, paying deposits and visiting utility companies, and asking for help! :) Oh, and searching Craigslist for good finds! We have to get some more furniture as our new place is much bigger (which is a good thing and main reason we're moving)!
So, all that to say, my life's a little crazy, but I'll return refreshed soon! Happy Summer!
2016- A Year in (Book) Review
9 years ago
1 comments:
I want to come visit!
Post a Comment