CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 12, 2013

33 Things to Do Before I'm 33

A couple of years ago, I did the infamous "30 before 30" list. I needed a little inspiration this year, so I decided to make a list to complete by my next birthday-so I have a year! Here goes...hopefully I'll get some blog material out of it it, too!

1. Run a race.
2. Tour at least 3 local wineries.
3. Visit the nursing home at least once a month (preferably every week).
4. Take an online course.
5. Write a letter or card at least once a month.
6. Go to a museum or gallery that I haven't been to.
7. Learn a new skill.
8. Take a personal weekend retreat.
9. Grow some plants on my back porch.
10. Get a mentor and/or a new friend.
11. Watch a classic movie.
12. Have people over for dinner.
13. Give a meaningful gift to my middle school small group.
14. Memorize 5 Bible verses.
15. Discover a new musical artist and buy some music.
16. Try at least 5 new restaurants.
17. Go to a shooting range.
18. Find a new favorite main dish recipe.
19. Go to a local play or performance.
20. Go completely plant-based for a month.
21. Find a good moisturizer and the right vitamins/supplements for me.
22. Learn a new song on the piano/keyboard.
23. Go to local bluegrass music barn on a Friday night.
24. Have a tea party.
25. Do something for a charity that fights injustice internationally.
26. Help a stranger or do an anonymous act of kindness.
27. Take a risk.
28. Go on a hike I've never taken.
29. Get up to see a sunrise; stay up to star-gaze.
30. Ride a roller coaster (it's been too long!).
31. Make a new mixed CD or playlist.
32. Journal at least once a week.
33. Do an act of kindness for someone I do NOT like.

Some of these I'm a little nervous about, but that's why I do it!! I'll keep you updated!

1 comments:

Jenna said...

I like your list and am looking forward to hearing about what you check off this year!