CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 3, 2007

Saturdays

My roommate, Joy, is out of town this weekend and she asked me if I got lonely being the house alone. My answer was "no." I truly enjoy spending some time alone once a week or so. I'm pretty sure anyone that knows me well knows that I'm social and enjoy spending time with people, but I cherish time alone. It allows me to recharge like nothing else can. So, I'm very excited about today! I slept in which was WONDERFUL, watched a little College Gameday, and then plan to clean up my place and shower before heading out. I'm planning on walking to the library and Starbucks (for a Pumpkin Spice Latte), before doing a little personal and Christmas shopping (I also love to shop alone--you get a lot more done, and usually don't spend too much money). Then I'll go back to socializing tonight....Hope you all have a nice Saturday, too!

0 comments: