CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 13, 2008

What would you like to do before you die?

Have you ever made one of those lists--"Things I'd like to do before I die"? One popular goal on these lists is to sky-dive or bungee-jump, etc. I have no desire to do this. I wouldn't say I'm scared of heights, but I do not enjoy jumping or falling into the unknown. I still shudder when I think about jumping off the high dive as a child (should you really have to do this to prove that you can swim?). However, I do think it's important to learn to take risks, with faith that God will be with us along the way....that's when we learn our biggest lessons.

On that note, I'd like to give a "shout-out" to my little sister who went bungee-jumping...and at one of the tallest points in the world at that....see her blog for details and pictures.

0 comments: