CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 23, 2008

Be careful...

It's taken me a few days to be able to write about what happened to me on Thursday. I'm not going into the details here, but God protected me from being hurt or violated, and reinforced how careful I need to be each morning. My parents always say this to me when I leave, but I rarely think twice about the dangers of being alone and a single woman when I go out into the world each day. I'm very independent and tend to overlook possible dangers, as it doesn't seem to be realistic that things like that could actually happen to me. But they can, and I am very grateful that God placed His hand of protection over me....He must have some great plans in store for me :).

"The Lord keeps you from all harm and watches over your life." Psalm 121:7

1 comments:

E said...

Wow! Jenny I am so thankful the Lord protected you in your situation!