I was tagged by Ginger...
Here are the rules.
(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Here are my six things...
1. I do not eat the ends of my food if it's crunchy and isn't supposed to be. For example, I don't eat the crust on bread or the crunchy ends of chicken nuggets.
2. I'd rather be barefoot. Usually, the first thing I do when I'm home is take off my shoes.
3. I get startled very easily...and I jump...and possibly scream.
4. I do not like dirty/messy countertops.
5. I sing many of my words...I think I might have learned this from Joy or Kimberly.
6. I love to have my feet warm, so if you're ever on the couch with me, I may tuck my feet under you....I think God made us to appreciate and need touch (appropriately, of course).
I'm tagging Brooke, Jonathan, Erin, Elizabeth, Ginny, and Angie.
2016- A Year in (Book) Review
9 years ago
1 comments:
I'm bad at this but I will do it soon:)
Post a Comment