CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 14, 2008

Church...

So, this morning, I'm off to try another church in the area. So far I have been unsuccessful in finding one at which I feel completely comfortable with the entire experience. Many of the worship and preaching styles are different from any of the churches I have visited in my past...so please pray that I find one where I can hear the word of God and worship Him each Sunday.

For those of you who read this and don't live in Charlotte, my home church, Elevation, made it on the front page of the Charlotte Oberserver...check it out here.

In other news, I went camping over the weekend in Red River Gorge. A large group of CAP volunteers went, so I decided to be social and join everyone. But, as most of you know, I am not a camper. But I survived and even found a bathroom to walk to! The views were gorgeous, and I got some needed exercise by hiking through the area...

Thanks to all who have stayed in touch and are praying for me...

0 comments: