So, I meant to write this earlier when it happened, but I was in California, then St. Louis...well, I forgot.
I got an offer (from Groupon) for the Lexington paper, so I decided to order it, not even thinking about it having to be delivered to our apartment. So, our local delivery guy called me a couple of times in preparation for the delivery (I could write a whole other post on him and his pushiness, but I'll refrain for fear of being seen as judgmental). I was actually out of town (shocker!) when the first paper was delivered, but I asked my roommate to see if it was there...she actually was also out of town that day too, but got back the next day and....you guessed it...no paper. I was annoyed and was forced to talk to my delivery guy one more time.
His response was, "Well, I told you it would get stolen. And you didn't miss anything--there were no coupons this week and UK didn't play."
Wow. And I thought people actually read the NEWS.
Update: We are now safely receiving the Sunday edition of the Lexington Herald in our mailbox, which we keep open for our friendly delivery guy! ;)
2016- A Year in (Book) Review
9 years ago
1 comments:
No good coups? That's a real bummer.
Post a Comment