For some people it's Facebook or Twitter or just their iPhone in general, for me, I really love reading blogs. I read--or often just skim--20-30 entries on a good day.
This morning I received an email that I had won on a blog contest....see here. So, see, I finally got something from reading all those blogs...
But, in all honesty, and I learn alot from them. They suggest books for me to read, recipes to try, and inspiration for growth in many areas of my life. I thought I'd pick a few from my Google Reader list in case you're up for reading a few new ones...
The Picky Eater Blog -Since I won on this site, I should give her a little credit. She writes about healthy options she cooks and eats, and I just find it very practical. I try to eat as much organic and natural products as I can, but often it's hard to get here (I mean, we don't even have a regular grocery store in my town, much less a Whole Foods or Trader Joe's!), so I like when authors stick to easy, basic things with ingredients I can actually find. I can say the same about this blog, Comfy in the Kitchen, so check it out, too.
A Holy Experience- I recently read One Thousand Gifts and this is Ann Voskamp's blog. She's an inspiring, creative Christian writer, and I am trying to get her (or God's) principles of gratitude to stick in my life, because I know the results will change my life. This is a well-written blog.
Healthy Eating and Eating Well - These both provide healthy recipes, almost daily. Not all of them appeal to me, but it's worth getting a good recipe every once in a while.
Kelly's Korner, Big Mama, and E, Myself, and I - I love all three of these blogs....honestly, I often skim over the mom-sections but they're all worth reading.
Roo Mag- these entries are written by different women, so you get a mix of subjects. She Seeks is another blog written by different authors and is written to encourage young Christian women.
Of course, Stuff Christians Like, Daily What, and IHateGreenBeans are also popular ones I often check out.
Happy Monday!
2016- A Year in (Book) Review
9 years ago
1 comments:
You won a blog contest? I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment