Friday and Saturday was the Bachelorette party for my friend, Fawn. I have known her since 6th grade when she moved to our little town. She is beautiful-inside and out-and I'm excited about her beach wedding. After meeting her other friends who will be at the wedding, I am even more excited. I feel like it was a very diverse group of girls, but we all clicked very well, no drama! They are all so nice and fun, so I know the wedding will be a good time (in 3 weeks!). Plus, she and Ian have been together for a long time and he's become a part of our little group already, as he's always there for our reunions during the holidays. They're a great couple.
I am thankful for being able to make it to the Ft. Lauderdale for the party, for no delayed flights, for great weather, for a group of girls getting along so well and it feeling very natural, for time to also hang out with Emily and catch up with her one-on-one(the last time we saw her was her wedding, so we didn't get alot of "talk time"). It was St. Patrick's Day and spring break, so you can imagine how it was in southern Florida! Crazy! But we managed to have a chill time at the hotel as well as going out both nights. It was a nice little vacay!
 |
| Fawn, Emily and me |
 |
| The whole group! |
And for today, I am thankful that I was able to sleep in on a Monday. Normally I go in at 8 am each morning, but since I had a meeting later and will be working alot of hours this week in the evenings, I was able to take off a little time before a meeting at 10. I really needed the extra sleep so I'm glad it worked out that way!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment