I've limited my diet alot lately. I've been reading blogs and books about eating close to a vegan diet. It makes sense. We all know we should eat more whole foods, veggies, and fruits. I think I learned that before I went to kindergarten. So I do my best and make small steps week at the grocery to do better.
 |
| Food at open house |
But, yesterday, we had an open house for our new building and then I left that afternoon to cook dinner for one of our volunteer houses. Needless to say, I ate alot of food! Way more than I usually do, and definitely not as healthy. And I have a tendency to feel guilty when I don't say no to the food that is in front of me (something that is so incredibly difficult for me). But, this time, I didn't. I just chose to enjoy the company I got to share while nibbling around the food table. Sometimes that's even more important. And there's always tomorrow!
1 comments:
We should live together and be vegan together!
Post a Comment