I apologize for the lack of blogging, but, alas, sometimes life just
keeps you too busy to think about anything except getting through it.
That's how it's been for me and will be for a few weeks. BUT,
thankfully, my little (youngest and smallest) sister, Angie, came for a
visit, a couple of weekends ago. I finally received the pictures that
she took (because I never remember to bring a camera and, if I do, I
don't want to carry it around with me, so it's just an issue
altogether), so I wanted to share. Plus, I want to say how nice it was
to spend time with her as she's been long-distance ever since we both
went to college, and now she's moving to South Asia forever (or in 4-5
years increments), so we don't get alot of in-person time to talk about real life. It was good. She likes to do outdoorsy stuff which is convenient since
that's about all we have going on here in Kentucky (well, not really, but it is a good option!). So we went
hiking....every day....in the 100+-degree heat....fun times.
 |
| Cumberland Falls...and the sun :) |
 |
| ...added this one to show we went to the Gorge...I think this is called Grays Arch (my only other pic was too sweaty to make public!) |
 |
| Cumberland Falls |
 |
| Angie looking cute at Natural Bridge |
 |
| I have no idea what I was doing...Eagle Falls |
 |
| the infamous Pinnacles shot...and the last picture of us together for many years :( |
|
|
|
|
|
Reunion #2...soon to come.
2 comments:
Great pictures Jenny! That's awesome for Angie. She has certainly done a lot of traveling and been to many different places! Miss you!
I'm glad that you two got to spend some quality time together before she's gone for so long! I can't wait to see you in 2 days for reunion #2!
Post a Comment