I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner Blog today...I want to introduce you to some lovely friends of mine...
Kim (26, Denver)
I met Kim four years ago, when we volunteered and lived together in Kentucky. We quickly became inseparable. She has a heart for God and a strong Catholic faith, and she lives out her faith through service and generosity to those around her. Kim is a middle school teacher, and she does her job with excellence. I know her students love her and thinks she's the coolest teacher on the block (or hallway). Kim is the type of friend who will pick up the tab when we're out to coffee without thinking twice, and will be the first one to call when life throws you a curve ball. She also has the most infectious laugh of anyone I know--we always have fun when we're together. She's smart, funny, family-oriented, active, and truly has all her priorities straight.
Cortney (31, Jackson, TN)
Cortney and I have been friends since elementary school. Because we were both preacher's kids, we bonded pretty quickly. When I think of Cortney, I think of loyalty and truth.. I know she will always have my back, no matter what. Cortney is a massage therapist (and a dang good one) and a retail manager. She is also spunky and tells it like it is--which I greatly appreciate in a friend. She's always up for a road trip--and we've taken quite a few together, including an interesting mission trip to Asia (that trip was by air).....plus, she keeps me entertained along the way-she can always make me laugh without even trying. And, I cannot leave out what a wonderful aunt she is to her nieces and nephews--they love her!! She's funny, loving, talented, and beautiful-inside and out.
Genny (24, Richmond, KY)
Erin (29, Berea, KY)
Erin has been my roommate for over a year. Her entire family (who are all very close) have intrinsically learned to help and serve others through their Catholic faith and commitment to volunteerism. She's a high school health teacher, and really loves and truly enjoys her students. She is also quite active--she loves being outdoors, playing almost any sport (and competing well!), and cheering for UK (but we'll try not to hold that against her). Her conversational skills and willingness to listen make her a great friend and roommate. Erin is passionate, friendly, honest, and lots of fun to be around.
Comment or email me if you're interested in one of my friends...I'd love to set you up!
And, you can visit my friend Jenna's blog to see the entry she wrote about me :)....because she's awesome like that!


1 comments:
You are too kind, Jenny!
Post a Comment