CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 4, 2013

Cold Weather and Dry Hair

My hair dryer quit working on any level except "low" last week. It's cold. It takes a long time to dry one's hair on "low." Oh yeah, and it's cold. Therefore, I did a little research and decided to purchase a better quality, yet not-too-expensive hair dryer. I checked Amazon reviews (and other random online reviews), and decided to order one (and ship-to-store to save on postage!). It came in early (yay!), so I was able to pick it up over the weekend instead of waiting until the next time I was in town. This morning was the first morning I got to use it. It worked out well, as I had to be at work early today, so I needed to get ready FAST! I pulled out my new blow dryer (which happens to be orange--but totally unplanned to match my favorite sports team), and seriously could not believe how wonderful it was. I've only had cheap Walmart hair dryers in the past, and could not believe the power I got from this one. My hair was dry in like 3 min! And for what it's worth, I think had less static/frizz. We'll see how it holds up; if it lasts for a year or two, at least, I'll be happy!!

So that's my little blessing for today :).

0 comments: