CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 6, 2013

Good News on a Snowy Day

Two thank-you's for today:

1) We have a snow day. Although I no longer work for the school system where you get real snow days, I do have the option of working from home when the weather is bad. We got a couple of inches overnight, so it's nice to work in my comfy clothes at home. Plus, I do get alot done. I'm thankful to be able to do this!

2) I found out we're getting a McAlister's here. McAlister's has always been one of my favorite places, since we used to frequent it in college. They have THE BEST sweet tea, plus everything I've ever tried there is yummy, and fairly healthy. I've missed it since I moved from Charlotte. Our restaurant choices are limited, so when any new one comes, it is really exciting! Especially when it's one of my favorites. :)

Cheers!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

I absolutely love McAlister's too...but the nearest one to me is 2 hours away :-(.