CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 28, 2013

Happy Birthday to my little sisters!

I do miss my sisters. I think sometimes it seems like we are all quite independent--and we definitely are--and that we do just fine far apart--and most of the time, that's true. But, there are times when we miss each other, with holidays often being the hardest. Those of you who know me well know that a birthday is as important as any other holiday, so today I would like to wish my sisters a happy birthday--from many time zones away and let them know they are missed and loved. I would hate to give away how old they are, but today is also quite momentous on that account, too. 

Amy- I am so glad you are coming back to Kentucky this summer. I love spending summers with you...you bring out the fun-loving side of me and remind me to laugh at the small things, and often all things. You are one of the most understanding, compassionate, and creative people I have ever met.



Angie- I am so proud to have you as my sister and respect you as much as I love you. I pray for you often and love the patience and clarity with which you approach each day. You are fiercely independent, smart, and faithful, and I am so lucky to have you as my sister.



I'll have a little ice cream in honor of you both!

0 comments: