1. Insanity- Ok, I haven't officially started this workout, but I'm planning to tomorrow. I've done a few of the workouts already, so I'm hoping it will challenge me, and jump start my working out for the summer. My goal is to continue to get up early every morning. Yikes, we'll see...
2. Kale Smoothies- Speaking of jump-starting my health, I've been trying to mix up a smoothie with kale several times a week. I really like them. I feel better after. This should be an easy decision.
3. Walking at work- We get the option at work to exercise 3x a week for 30 min., on the clock. So...despite the heat, I've been trying to do this. I think it really does help with productivity, too. (Although it also caused me to experience my first tick last week. Horror. Lots of screaming. I hate those little creatures.)
4. My tomato plants- I'm growing these on my porch...hoping for some fresh cherry tomatoes soon (I actually was given one of the fruits last year from a participants, and saved the seeds....and it worked!).
5. Bible study- So, I've been in an intense bible study for the school year, but I didn't have anything lined up for the summer. I asked a few ladies at church if they'd like to get together weekly at my place, and they did! Score 1 pt for the Bible + 1 pt for community + 1 pt for guests in my home!
6. Seven- I'm reading this book, and doing this Bible study in my Sunday School class. It's rocking my world, though I'm still trying to figure out how to use the material in my life to not let possessions and other things control my life. If you want to be challenged, you should read it.7. Amy- My sister is in KY this summer!! Though I won't see her all the time, it's nice to have her much closer than Korea!
![]() |
| Being ridiculous...at the top of the mountain. |
9. Reunions-
I'm really looking forward to a reunion in July with this group:
And in August with this one:
10. Ice cream. For whatever reason, it doesn't feel like the calories count when you eat ice cream in the summer. Maybe I should get back to #1 and #2.





1 comments:
Amen to #10.
Post a Comment