Today was GOOD day. Our house is starting to fill up, meaning we now have more than 4 people in a 10-br house. We currently have 7 housemates, and one guest. I finally had a day to sit down and personalize my office. Last week was crazy so it was good to sit down and organize. I put up a bulletin board, put together a contraption for files, and went through all the old files. Then, I cleaned up the files on the computer. All in all, it was very productive. Also, the weather is so great here!! It's usually 50 or 60's in the morning, then up to 70 or 80's in the afternoon. And today it was very sunny. It's also not very humid (my housemate, Kim, from Colorado might disagree, however)!
And, I finally did a part of my job on my own. I had been helping with various projects and learning along the way, but today I actually served two people who needed help with their utilities. It was nice to know what I was doing!
More to come...
2016- A Year in (Book) Review
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment