CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 30, 2009

I'm thankful for my friends :)

I had the most wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!! Three of my girl friends from last year came back to Kentucky to spend the holiday with me and one another. We ate at some of our favorite spots and enjoyed catching up in person. It made me realize how much I miss having them around. We had a really special group last year, and I am so thankful for our friendship. Not only did we live, work, and play together, but we shared life....we cooked dinner and shared our spiritual journeys. We bonded over finding things to do that didn't spend our entire stipend each month. And because of all this, this year is so different without them around. I really miss them!

Thanks to Kim, Jenna, and Kelly for coming to KY this weekend....it was awesomel! (and we missed having you, Jess!)

0 comments: